Although Gridinsoft Anti-Malware can protect your computer from malware such as backdoors, warms and numerous spyware, you may have an intention to remove it completely from your PC in case you are no longer using it or if you prefer another security tool. Removing Gridinsoft Anti-Malware tool frees up space on your hard disk as well as processing resources. If the program is regularly crashing, uninstalling it completely could help you to recover the computer’s performance.
- Close Gridinsoft Anti-Malware if the program is currently in use. Wait a minute for the program’s process to shut down in the Task Manager.
- Click Windows Start button, select All Programs and then click the Gridinsoft Anti-Malware folder from the list of installed programs. Subitems appear.
- Right-click the Gridinsoft Anti-Malware link in the sub-folder. Select ‘Open file location’. Folder with installed software will appear.
- Find Uninst.exe and double-click it. Click Yes in the uninstall box that launches to confirm your selection. The uninstallation wizard starts to remove the program automatically. A status bar displays the progress.
- Click Yes to restart your computer when asked by the uninstallation wizard.
- Click Start and click Computer to launch Windows Explorer. Go to the C: drive and double-click the Program Files. Find the GridinSoft Anti-Malware folder and right-click it. Click Delete to remove the folder.
- We recommend to empty the recycle bin to complete the removal process.
You can also uninstall Gridinsoft Anti-Malware using the Control Panel. To do so, click Windows Start -> Control Panel, then select Programs and Features. Click GridinSoft Anti-Malware from the list of installed programs and click the Uninstall button. Prompt it, then you will need to enter your administrator password. Follow the uninstallation wizard to remove the program.
Visit our Support Center to find more information.
CAUTION: Your PC is unprotected until you reinstall your security software.
Download your new version from the same place you purchased it. Here more details about reinstalling Gridinsoft Anti-Malware.